With the implementation of Goods and Services Tax (GST) from 1st July 2017, there has been a paradigm shift in indirect tax structure in India from origin based tax to destination based tax.
GST will enable businesses to move into different geographies seamlessly GST is a welcome change and in principle looks attractive and simplify the tax regime. GST shall provide the much needed stimulant for economic growth in India by ensuring the free flow of goods and services within the economy and also eliminating the cascading effect of different taxation.
We undertake following GST services
- GST Registrations
- Filing of GST Returns and related compliances
- GST Annual returns
- GST Consultancy/Advisory on various issues of GST
- GST Audits as per GST Act, 2017
- Compilation and Maintenance of Input Tax Creditrecordsand others under GST Regime
- Supplier/Buyer Management
- HSN Code Finder
- E-way bill related advice and training
- Filing of GST refunds with the Goods and Services Tax department and related representation before GST Department
- Representation before various Tax Authorities in assessments, appeals and against show cause notices, etc.