How can we help?
In today’s competitive and complex world every business wants to use its skills or resource according its core competence and to the maximum benefit of the organisation. In order to achieve that they outsource their book keeping and accounting function to experts like us so that correct recording and reporting of transactions happen as needed under different statutes.
Bookkeeping & Accounting is the process of recording, in chronological order, daily transactions of a business entity. It forms part of the accounting information system. On the other hand, accounting is an information system– includes process of recording, classifying, summarizing, reporting, analyzing and interpreting the financial condition and performance of a business – in order to communicate it to stakeholders for business decision making.
- We provide both on site and off site permanent/ temporary accountants/ CA’s
- Assist in audits and preparation & compilation of Annual accounts and financial statements
- Prepare management reports as needed to help quickly identify and react to any financial opportunities or threats to their business
- Book keeping in desired software /platform including Tally, Busy, Oracle, SAP, Quick books etc.
- Advisory to client to understand the business needs / gaps and its resolution
- Budgeting and budgetary controls analysis
- Cash flow and Fund flow management
- Accounts receivable & Accounts Payable management services
- Preparing Aging reports and summary and Reconciliations of Accounts, Bank, Credit cards, GST etc.
- Invoicing Processing services